Cryeng Group build, repair, overhaul, and provide rental ISO containers. It has been over three decades since we built our first ISO container. We have since manufactured both 20ft and 40ft containers to transport cryogenic bulk liquids globally by ship, road, and rail.
We have the engineering capability to optimise the tank capacity based off the client requested hold-time.
Alternately, we also have a range of pre-approved designs ready for manufacture. Some of the products our clients carry in our ISO containers include ethylene, oxygen, liquid natural gas, nitrogen, argon, nitrous oxide, and carbon dioxide.
Our products are all certified to international design codes – ASME VIII, AS1210, UN, ADR/RID, IMDG, CSC, ISO, TC, TIR and Lloyds Register CCS.
Our product services:
- Quality construction, backed up with a quality system
- Global product support 365 days a year
- Safe and reliable operation
- Multilayer super insulation system giving highly efficient product
- Zero maintenance philosophy
- Maximized payload