Cryeng Group is the leading Australian supplier of cryogenic road tankers, offering complete end-to-end engineering design, fabrication, and site support. The cryogenic road tankers are designed to transport carbon dioxide, nitrogen, oxygen, argon, hydrogen, helium, LNG and ethylene. Configured as either rigid trucks or road-trains, the cryogenic road tankers ensure that the maximum payload is achieved, in addition to Cryeng Group’s industry-leading hold time.
Designed for LIN, LOX, LAR, He, H2, CO2, LNG or ethylene, our tankers are:
- optimised to ensure maximum payload
- engineered for market leading hold time characteristics
- designed with customised piping, valve and connection points layouts to suit each client’s site requirements by utilising rear and underslung cabinets
- experience and testing has proved they can withstand the toughest operating conditions
- full compliance with all code and regulatory requirements including the Australian Dangerous Goods Approval (ADG), Australian Design Rules (ADR), and AS2809